WARRANTY FOR OUTLET OR CLEARANCE PRODUCTS
Outlet or Clearance appliances do not have the same warranty as new products.
Outlet or Clearance appliances (excluding Outlet / Clearance accessories or attachments) are subjected to a 6 months standard warranty coverage that covers manufacturing faults when used in normal domestic setting from the date of purchase.
Cosmetic imperfections are not covered for Outlet, Clearance appliances, accessories or attachments.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY:
• Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.
• Defects or damage due to wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage.
• Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God.
• Normal wear & tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
• Scratches & damages to the other surface areas and externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
• General maintenance, routine servicing, and onsite tuning or adjustments.
• Claims for damaged/missing parts shall be made within 7 days of date of purchase subject to proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt). Claims made after the 7 days shall be subject to charges for repairs/replacement of the parts.
• If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person other than Kenwood authorised technician.
• Any equipment/product which has its serial number removed or made illegible by tampering.
• Product purchased from non-authorised dealers or overseas.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Your unit and components contained therein are fully warranted against defective material and manufacturing faults 1 year from the date of purchase covering labour and parts, excluding accessories. The exception applies for selected stand mixers under our Chef Perks program which comes with an additional year of local warranty. Applicable for carry-in service only.
This warranty is valid only in respect of Kenwood products purchase locally (in Singapore) and through authorised dealer with supporting documents (i.e warranty card, dated proof of purchase), otherwise the warranty is considered invalid.
- To obtain warranty protection, notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery and this warranty card must be presented with dated proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt) to our Service Centre.
- Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials, shall be conclusive and you shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any unit or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
- The terms and conditions of this warranty shall be contained exclusively in this document and no other presentation of provision, either written or otherwise, regardless of the origin of the same, shall be accepted as either adding or subtracting from these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your unit for repair, you are deemed to have waived any claims of compensation, monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to and are deemed to agree to accept any compensation whatsoever, by which in our absolute discretion we may deem fit to offer. The giving of compensation under this paragraph shall be subject to the provisions in this warranty.
- In addition to the above, our service personnel reserve all rights to refuse to attend to any equipment installed in inaccessible locations or installed in places where air is exposed to chemical fumes or workman problems are found on external field piping and insulation material.
Kenwood reserves the right to charge a service fee for out or warranty repair/service of any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met.
- This warranty shall exclude requests pertaining to all refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Products that are found to be corroded shall immediately render the warranty as void.
In no event shall Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltd be liable for the consequential loss or damages including loss of use or loss of profits resulting from this product.