Discover your baking passion with Kenwood
Embark on your baking journey with a complimentary online baking starter class with the purchase of eligible Kenwood baking appliances from 27 March to 31 December 2022 from our authorised retailers or our eShop upon warranty registration.
Baking appliances that are eligible for our complimentary online baking starter class are
- Cooking Chef XL 6.7L KCL95.004SI
- Titanium Chef XL 6.7L KVL8300S
- Chef XL 6.7L KVL4100S
- Classic Major 6.7L KM636
- Chef 4.6L KVC3100S
- Prospero + Compact 4.3L KHC29.J0SI
- Prospero + Compact 4.3L KHC29.A0SI
- Chefette 3L HM680
- HandMix Lite HMP30.A0WH
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible customers will receive an invitation to sign up for one of their four preferred baking classes with a focus on these recipes - Green Tea Coconut Cake, Homemade Croissant, Japanese Cotton Cheesecake and Tang Zhong Whole Grain Rice Bread.
- Upon class sign-up, eligible customers will receive a confirmation email with the class and login details.
- Each customer is entitled to sign one for one (1) complimentary online session only.
- Each session is capped at a maximum capacity of 50 pax.
- If the complimentary class is not redeemed, it will be forfeited. No replacement or refund will be made to the customer.
- New class dates / time slots are released on a monthly basis.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come-first-serve basis and subjected to availability.
- Kenwood Appliances(M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to reject any registration that is incomplete, incorrect, invalid, forged or illegible.
- If the program is interfered with or is incapable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reasons beyond reasonable control,Kenwood Appliances(M) Sdn Bhd reserves the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the program, as appropriate, without prior notice and without the need to provide the reason.
The online class will be conducted via ZOOM, for around an hour.
Cut-Off Date for
Date that you will
1 week before class date
Upon warranty registration for
2 days prior
|Saturday||30 April 2022||11 - 12pm||Green Tea Coconut Cake|
|Saturday||30 April 2022||1215 - 115pm||Tang Zhong Whole Grain Rice Bread|
|Saturday||28 May 2022||11 - 12pm||Japanese Cotton Cheesecake|
|Saturday||28 May 2022||1215 - 115pm||Homemade Croissant|
|Saturday||25 Jun 2022||10 - 11am||Green Tea Coconut Cake|
|Saturday||25 Jun 2022||1215 - 115pm||Tang Zhong Whole Grain Rice Bread|
|Saturday||30 Jul 2022||10 - 11am||Japanese Cotton Cheesecake|
|Saturday||30 Jul 2022||1215 - 115pm||Homemade Croissant|
|Saturday||27 Aug 2022||10 - 11am||Green Tea Coconut Cake|
|Saturday||27 Aug 2022||1215 - 115pm||Tang Zhong Whole Grain Rice Bread|
|Saturday||24 Sep 2022||10 - 11am||Japanese Cotton Cheesecake|
|Saturday||24 Sep 2022||1215 - 115pm||Homemade Croissant|
|Saturday||29 Oct 2022||10 - 11am||Japanese Cotton Cheesecake|
|Saturday||29 Oct 2022||1215 - 115pm||Homemade Croissant|
|Saturday||26 Nov 2022||10 - 11am||Chocolate Bundt Pound Cak *NEW*|
|Saturday||26 Nov 2022||1215 - 115pm||Chocolate Ganache Tartlet *NEW*|
|Saturday||31 Dec 2022||10 - 11am||Chocolate Bundt Pound Cak *NEW*|
|Saturday||31 Dec 2022||1215 - 115pm||Chocolate Ganache Tartlet *NEW*|